Finally, the Leica SL2 Firmware 2.0 update is available from https://en.leica-camera.com/Corposite/Service-Support/Support/Downloads
I have been waiting for this one. *** backup/write down your settings before update, including soft bottons configurations.
• With Multishot the user can create photos with a resolution up to 187MP.
• One photo will be taken at normal resolution (47MP) and one at high resolution (187MP).
• Improvement on the Video Menu GUI In the submenus of the video mode, a white highlighted header shows that the user operates in video mode.
• Improvement on the AF field size setting The AF-field size can be changed with a long tap without moving the AF field.
• SD-Card naming After formatting the SD-Card, the card will be named with “Leica SL2”.
• Detection of M lenses 6-bit coded M lenses will be recognized at all time with the M-Adapter L.
• Elimination of artifacts on very fast continuous shooting In the drive mode “Continous – Very High Speed” there were artifacts in the DNG under certain settings, which have now been removed.
• Correction of the focus distance value of feet The focus distance on the top display has been corrected and now shows the correct values.
• Connectivity enhancements with App and Image Shuttle General improvements for a faster and more stable connection between camera and smartphone or computer.
For more details, go to the direct link
- Voigtländer Braunschweig Anastigmat Voigtar 11cm f/4.5 on SL2
- SL2 firmware 3.0 is released.
- 7Artisans 28mm F1.4 + leica M Monochrom (CCD)
- Wide Angle Tri-Elmar (WATE) 16-18-21mm F4 lens on Leica SL2
- 40mm Summicron-C F2 on Leica M Monochrom